Shark Cage Diving Cape Town
Love sharks? Great White’s and smaller species? So do we and that is why we would like to introduce you to our other local species, with information, antidotes and memories. Come on the best shark cage diving trip or shark breaching trip with the people that truly share your love for them.
African Shark Eco-Charters is a top shark cage diving company operating in Simon’s Town which is just one hour away from Cape Town. Since 1996. we have been specializing in shark cage diving, shark breaching, shark viewing and filming trips. Great White sharks, as well as all the stunning sharks that call False Bay home, are our life and our love and we are privileged to be able to share our passion and our knowledge with you.
We are a top shark diving company and run the safest operation in False Bay. We will not compromise your safety or enjoyment of your trip by going to sea in unfit or inclement conditions.
Our aim is for you to experience your shark viewing, diving or great white shark breaching trip in the shark’s natural environment, with our “first do no harm” approach, while managing our environmental footprint as much as possible. We are an environmentally sensitive company.
HERITAGE DAY SPECIAL. ONE DAY ONLY
R1400 PER PERSON
Ask about our Blue & Mako trips starting in Nov!
BUY A VOUCHER!
CAN’T TRAVEL? BUY THE GIFT OF ADVENTURE FOR A BUCKETLIST EXPERIENCE!
Shark Cage Diving Tours
Come visit the Great White Sharks in Cape Town on one of our eco-friendly shark trips to Seal Island. We’ll also introduce you to many other shark species during our shark cage diving tours. Come and meet the Broadnose Sevengill shark ( also known as a Cow Shark), the Blue and Mako sharks and the Bronze Whaler sharks or “Bronzie’s”, from the safety and security of our cage, where we offer oxygen on every dive.
Whether it is a land or sea adventure you are after, we will make your adrenaline-filled dream a reality in the safest and most eco-friendly way.
Multiple Day Shark Cage Diving Tours
For shark enthusiasts and photographers, our multiple day shark cage diving tours are the perfect opportunity to get to know the sharks. We offer 5 and 10 day shark tours and will take you to the best shark spotting areas of False Bay, Gansbaai, Plettenberg Bay and Mossel Bay
Wanna go Shark Cage Diving with the experts?
African Shark Eco-Charters vision is to provide a natural encounter with the sharks of False Bay in the magnificent False Bay, Cape Town, through education and experience.
- To have a passion for sharks and other marine animals, portray it and to pass it on.
- To portray sharks for what they are: Amazing Apex predators
- To be completely honest and transparent with our guests. We will correctly inform guests of latest sightings, weather and prices etc.
- To ensure the highest possible standards in the shark industry.
- To be democratic: To promote good relationships within the company between individuals’ no matter our differences in race, background, beliefs and sexual orientation.
- To be non judgmental of the different cultures of our guests.
They say that true passion is when you take what you love and turn it into your work and this is how African Shark Eco-Charters was born. We are privileged to be able to have done this. Being with the great white sharks is what we love. And we want to share this with you.
For years now we have been changing perceptions and instilling a love for great white sharks in others. Whether it be our guests, photographers or film makers, they walk away with a positive attitude and in turn pass that onto others.
We are a top shark diving company in Cape Town and we run the safest operation in False Bay. Our aim is for you to experience your great white shark breaching or cage diving trip in a natural environment, putting sharks first with our “first do not harm approach”, and managing our environmental footprint as much as possible. We will also not comprise your safety by going to sea in unfit conditions. We are environmentally sensitive and in 2009 we established a written environmental policy in order to manage and reduce our footprint.
- We are a first rate shark cage diving company and shark expert and owner Rob Lawrence personally takes a majority of the tours.
- Our testimonies and being the first choice to many of the top safari companies in SA, Namibia and Botswana speak for themselves.
- In False Bay we are the only company who you can scuba dive in our shark diving cage. Others make you “hold your breath or snorkel”.
- We operate from Simon’s Town, only 45 min from Cape Town. Why drive hours away to go shark cage diving?
- We dive 4-5 in a shark cage. Don’t be one of 8 in the shark cage!
- In peak season, you can experience great white shark cage diving and breaching.
- Eco-sensitive. Your shark cage diving trip is managed in an ethical, socially responsible manner.
- We only take small groups on our boat. We won’t squeeze in another guest, promise!
- We cater for 5-10 day great white shark cage diving trips, photographers, film documentaries & film shoots.